February 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Feb 2 13:01:31 PST 2016
Ending: Mon Feb 29 22:41:36 PST 2016
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Career Progression in Cataloging and Metadata
- [Eril-l] counting databases for IPEDS
- [Eril-l] Better connectivity to articles in PMC?
- [Eril-l] Job Opening Announcement
- [Eril-l] Free Webinar: Supporting Serendipitous Discovery in the Scholarly Research Process
- [Eril-l] NASIG February webinar - Troubleshooting Electronic Resources with ILL Data
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] Donation of a PDF document
- [Eril-l] Library of Congress Recommended Formats Statement - comment period open
- [Eril-l] NASIG Great Ideas Showcase and Snapshot Sessions - Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Acquisitions and Collection Services Department Head
Tina Herman Buck
- [Eril-l] Position Opening: Colorado School of Mines
- [Eril-l] Database usage metrics
- [Eril-l] ER&L advice
- [Eril-l] Job Opening for a Business Services Associate: Join our Spectacular Staff at SCELC!
- [Eril-l] Job Opening : Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian - American University of Sharjah
- [Eril-l] Position Announcement - Educational Technology Support Librarian - A.T. Still University, Mesa
- [Eril-l] SUSHI and LibInsight
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Environmental Monitoring and Control
- [Eril-l] Designing for Digital -- Join Us Online!
- [Eril-l] Call for Panels - Assn. of College & Research Libraries 2017
- [Eril-l] NISO Launches New Project to Develop Recommended Practice for Tracking Link Origins
- [Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??
- [Eril-l] Oxford URLS not working
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Care and Handling of Books and Scrapbooks
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: E-Resources Librarian, UC Berkeley
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Tennessee Tech University - Coordinator of Technical Services
- [Eril-l] SAGE Publishing announces partnership with Atypon
- [Eril-l] NEWS: Annual Reviews launches new journal in the Vision Sciences
- [Eril-l] Films on Demand embed problem
- [Eril-l] Streaming Video Options
- [Eril-l] Oxford journals: WAM Proxy setup
- [Eril-l] Alexander Street issues?
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Preserving Digital Collections: An Overview
- [Eril-l] Scholarly Communications Core Competencies Task Force seeks your input
- [Eril-l] Request for Change of Email Addres
Jim and Laurie Barnes
- [Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles
- [Eril-l] Evaluation rubric
- [Eril-l] not receiving Annual reviews
Varga Adrienn Éva
- [Eril-l] The LOCKSS Program, Stanford University Libraries and The CLOCKSS Archive Support “Long-tail” Publishers
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Continuing Resources Section Acquisitions Committee Google Hangout Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Serials Solutions 360 Link vs WMS Discovery
- [Eril-l] Announcing the Coursera Data Management and Sharing MOOC - Opening March 1st
Tibbo, Helen R
- [Eril-l] The next LITA web course and webinar, register now!
Molly K Beisler
- [Eril-l] Setting up e-resources in Google Scholar - contracts with vendors
- [Eril-l] Berghahn Journals Online Platform Change
- [Eril-l] ALA/ALCTS CMERIG Seeking New Officer for 2017-2018
- [Eril-l] NASIG Great Ideas Showcase and Snapshot Sessions - Second Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Position open: Data librarian at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar series: Library Preservation Today
- [Eril-l] Frequency of Statistics Gathering
- [Eril-l] WAM Proxy and Mergent Key Business Ratios
- [Eril-l] NC Serials 2016 - Registration is now open
- [Eril-l] Call for Ideas/Proposals - Problem Solved! column in Serials Review
- [Eril-l] ER&L advice - Thanks!
- [Eril-l] JSTOR Content Updates
- [Eril-l] trouble accessing Sage content?
- [Eril-l] Digital Initiatives Symposium
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Project Coordinator - Unified Library Management System Campus Implementation, San Francisco State University
Last message date:
Mon Feb 29 22:41:36 PST 2016
Archived on: Tue Apr 19 21:08:37 PDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).