[Eril-l] ER&L advice

Donna LaFollette dlafollette at scelc.org
Fri Feb 12 14:34:22 PST 2016

Excellent suggestions all, Eric,

I would add to prepare for both warm weather and rain, and take advantage
of the town! Austin has some fabulous food, music, and museums, and even if
you just make the short walk to the capitol building (
http://www.tspb.state.tx.us/), you will be impressed.

ER&L is a wonderful conference and I try to never miss it,
 Donna

Donna LaFollette
Director of Financial Operations
​SCELC​