[Eril-l] Frequency of Statistics Gathering

Krista Jacobson kjacobson at nwhealth.edu
Fri Feb 26 07:47:42 PST 2016

Hello,

This question probably has a "whatever works for your library" answer but my director and I were wondering how often other libraries compile usage statistics on the journals they subscribe to.

Do you do it monthly, quarterly or annually?  How many months do you compile at a time?

Do you go directly to the publisher's admin section or do you use an aggregator?

Feel free to e-mail me off-list if you'd feel more comfortable.

Thank you!

Krista Jacobson
Public Services Librarian

Greenawalt Library