[Eril-l] SUSHI and LibInsight

Beth Johns bmjohns at svsu.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:08:58 PST 2016

Following! We're looking at SUSHI too.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Erin Gallagher" <EGALLAGHER at Rollins.edu>
To: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:05:54 AM
Subject: [Eril-l] SUSHI and LibInsight

Good morning, collective wisdom.

Here at Rollins College, we currently collect e-resource usage data from each platform manually and keep track of our stats with spreadsheets. We are interested in exploring SUSHI as a complement/alternative to our current methods.

What is your experience with using SUSHI for e-resource stats collection? Do you find it to be an effective and time-saving tool? Do you still have to manually collect stats from vendors who aren't SUSHI-compliant? Is it worthwhile?

And moving beyond SUSHI, is anyone out there using SUSHI harvesting in collaboration with LibInsight for e-resource stats collection and analysis?

Would you be willing to share your thoughts?

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Gallagher

Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Olin Library

Rollins College

1000 Holt Avenue

Winter Park, FL 32789