[Eril-l] trouble accessing Sage content?

Catherine C Tuohy tuohyc at emmanuel.edu
Mon Feb 29 09:23:43 PST 2016

Hi Christina, It appears to be coming and going.  Not consistent, but yes there are some issues.  Not sure why, but will email them if this keeps up.  Thanks,  Cathy

Catherine C. Tuohy
Assistant Director of Technology and Technical Services
Emmanuel College Library
400 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
617-264-7658