[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Shirley Ainsworth shirley at ibt.unam.mx
Thu Feb 18 11:40:21 PST 2016

OUP links do not work from Pubmed, Scopus nor Web of Science, the dois
from CrossRef do not resolve, ( and I thought that was the whole point
of having dois, that it doesn't matter if the publisher changes urls...)
and the ezproxy stanza from the OUP page is
out of date
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/en/help/tech-info/ezproxyconfig.txt.

I think that everyone is having problems with OUP.

thanks
Shirley

--
Shirley Ainsworth