[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Hudson, Patricia Patricia.Hudson at oup.com
Wed Feb 17 11:35:37 PST 2016

We apologize to all customers who are currently having problems accessing our journals site. In order to provide more secure browsing access to OUP hosted journals, we have moved all our journals to be hosted on https: web pages. This change took effect yesterday, and should be transparent to most customers. Our IT department is working to replicate customer issues now. If you are having access issues, please e-mail our customer services team at jnlorders at oup.com<mailto:jnlorders at oup.com> with subject line “HTTPS Journals”. It would be very helpful if you can include the web browser and version you are using. We will be happy to keep this list posted as the issue is resolved.

Thank  you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Patricia Hudson
Patricia Bowers Hudson | Associate Director of Institutional Marketing
Oxford University Press | 2001 Evans Road | Cary, NC 27513 | USA
+1 919 677 0977 Ext. 5247
patricia.hudson at oup.com<mailto:patricia.hudson at oup.com>