[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Eugenia Beh eugebeh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:09:08 PST 2016

I just received this from our Oxford rep. I tried some of the titles that
weren't working for us yesterday and they seem to be working (fingers
crossed?):

“As you know, OUP recently moved all journal content onto https: web pages
to provide more secure browsing access to OUP-hosted journals.  This change
has resulted in problems with access to OUP content for some users.

We apologise for the inconvenience customers have experienced with access
following the switchover. While we work to resolve these issues, we will
dual host our journals on both the http and https versions of our platform,
which should restore access immediately. Customers may need to clear their
cache if they had experienced access issues previously. Any users who have
made recent updates in line with advice from our Customer Services team
should not be disrupted by this change.

If you continue to experience access problems, please contact  our Customer
Service team via the following email addresses:”

For Oxford Journals Collection Customers

(UK and Rest of World) jnls.consortia at oup.com

(North and South America) jnls.consortia.US at oup.com

For other journal subscribers

(UK and Rest of World) jnls.cust.serv at oup.com