[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Anne Liebst caliebst at ualr.edu
Thu Feb 18 11:49:45 PST 2016

OUP links are not resolving for WoS for UALR.  We are using Full Text
Finder from EBSCO.

Anne

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Shirley Ainsworth <shirley at ibt.unam.mx>
wrote:

> OUP links do not work from Pubmed, Scopus nor Web of Science, the dois
> from CrossRef do not resolve, ( and I thought that was the whole point of
> having dois, that it doesn't matter if the publisher changes urls...) and
> the ezproxy stanza from the OUP page is
> out of date
> http://www.oxfordjournals.org/en/help/tech-info/ezproxyconfig.txt.
>
> I think that everyone is having problems with OUP.
>
> thanks
> Shirley
>
> --
> Shirley Ainsworth
> Bibliotecaria/Librarian
> Instituto de Biotecnologia, UNAM
> Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.
> email shirley at ibt.unam.mx
>

> El 18/02/2016 a las 11:48 a.m., Hudson, Patricia escribió:
>
> Hi all,
>

> A brief update from OUP.  As I had explained yesterday, in order to
> provide more secure browsing access to OUP-hosted journals, OUP have moved
> all our journals to be hosted on https: web pages.  This change took effect
> on Tuesday, and some customers have experienced an issue when accessing our
> journals.  Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and
> are working with our customers individually to resolve all issues as
> quickly as possible.
>

> Individual users should confirm that they are using either the current or
> previous version of any major browser. Institutional access issues may
> point to an issue with a proxy/network configuration setting.  If access
> fails for all up-to-date browsers, please consult your Network Team to
> check proxy/network settings.  To access a  journal via a proxy using
> https:, the institution will need to have an SSL certificate installed and
> set-up for the Oxfordjournals.org domain. Again, we sincerely apologize for
> the inconvenience this may have caused.  For support, please contact us at
> one of the e-mail addresses listed below. Thank you for your patience while
> we resolve reported issues.
>

> For Oxford Journals Collection Customers (UK and Rest of World)
> jnls.consortia at oup.com (North and South America) jnls.consortia.US at oup.com
>

> For other journal subscribers
>
> (UK and Rest of World) jnls.cust.serv at oup.com (North and South America)
> jnlorders at oup.com
>

> Many thanks to those of you who have contacted me off line. Thank you
> again for your patience, and we will keep you updated.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Patricia Hudson

Anne Liebst
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Collections & Archives
Ottenheimer Library
501.569.3248 | caliebst at ualr.edu | http://ualr.edu/library