[Eril-l] Berghahn Journals Online Platform Change

Young Lee young.lee at berghahnbooks.com
Wed Feb 24 06:54:18 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Berghahn Journals is pleased to announce the launch of our new journals
online platform starting April 1.  We aim to make the transition process as
seamless as possible and will need some information from you. For those
subscribed to a Berghahn journal,

we will contact you in the coming weeks with details about administrative
access procedures. For any questions about the transition, please contact
me, Young Lee, at young.lee at berghahnbooks.com.

LIBRARIANS

Please take the following steps:

.       Download your COUNTER Stats for all subscribed Berghahn Journal
content from IngentaConnect by Friday, April 29.
.       Confirm your most current IP information with us.
.       Confirm contact details for forthcoming access information emails.
We will be sending you login credentials for access to the

          new platform.

For more details about the transition to our new platform, please refer to
our FAQ: www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/librarians/online-platform

PLATFORM HIGHLIGHTS
Hosted by PubFactory, Berghahn Journals Online will offer a high-performing
platform with the following innovative features and services in addition to
those already offered:

Admin Users
.       Seamless content authorization based upon institutional IP address
.       Marc Records support that allows for easy download on a per
subscription basis
.       More purchase options for custom journal collections
.       Customization to include institutional branding, including library
name, logo and URL
.       Continuous access to up-to-date COUNTER reports and SUSHI support

End-Users
.       Mobile optimized Responsive site design
.       Increased content discoverability through OAI-PMH support
.       Improved search results
.       User-defined personalization including saved searches, bookmarking,
and annotation

Best regards,
Young Lee and the Berghahn Journals Team
young.lee at berghahnbooks.com
www.journals.berghahnbooks.com

Young Lee

Marketing Manager, Berghahn Journals
20 Jay Street, Suite 512 | Brooklyn, NY 11201 | Tel: +1 (212) 233-6004 |
Fax: +1 (212) 233-6007

Email:  <mailto:kristyn.sanito at berghahnbooks.com>
young.lee at berghahnbooks.com

Visit us on the web:  <http://www.berghahnbooks.com/>
www.journals.berghahnbooks.com

CELEBRATING 21 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING!

 <http://www.facebook.com/BerghahnBooks> Description: Mac
HD:Users:lorna:Desktop:facebook icon.jpg
<https://twitter.com/berghahnbooks> Description: Mac
HD:Users:lorna:Desktop:twitter icon.jpg   <http://berghahnbooks.com/blog/>
<http://berghahnbooks.tumblr.com/> Description: Mac
HD:Users:lorna:Desktop:tumblr icon.png