[Eril-l] Frequency of Statistics Gathering

Kristina DeShazo deshazok at ohsu.edu
Fri Feb 26 08:48:13 PST 2016

We use Harrassowitz Estats service which gathers the majority of our resources but there are still some we must get or request ourselves. We receive mid-year and annual reports. We have not invested in SUSHI and recently switched to Ex Libris Alma/Primo.
In a perfect world I would spend more time reviewing the data and following up on discrepancies in usage but I'm afraid it is often as resources come up in the review cycle for renewal that the discovery is made. It can take quite a bit of time to connect with the right person at the vendor and determine what the issue or anomaly has caused the discrepancy.
Kristi
Kristina M. DeShazo, MLS
Acquisitions & E-Resources Librarian
Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University | Portland, Oregon
deshazok at ohsu.edu<mailto:deshazok at ohsu.edu> | 503-494-1637 | BICC 307A