[Eril-l] SUSHI and LibInsight

Leslie Burke Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:23:12 PST 2016

Steve has pretty well summed up what I was going to say. We need to push back on vendors to be truly COUNTER compliant (if their content is able to be “counted” in that way) and encourage SUSHI participation as well.
Leslie

Leslie D. Burke
Collection Development & Digital Integration Librarian, Library
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
p 269.337.7144