[Eril-l] SUSHI and LibInsight

Erin Gallagher EGALLAGHER at Rollins.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:05:54 PST 2016

Good morning, collective wisdom.

Here at Rollins College, we currently collect e-resource usage data from each platform manually and keep track of our stats with spreadsheets.  We are interested in exploring SUSHI as a complement/alternative to our current methods.

What is your experience with using SUSHI for e-resource stats collection?  Do you find it to be an effective and time-saving tool?  Do you still have to manually collect stats from vendors who aren't SUSHI-compliant?  Is it worthwhile?

And moving beyond SUSHI, is anyone out there using SUSHI harvesting in collaboration with LibInsight for e-resource stats collection and analysis?

Would you be willing to share your thoughts?

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Gallagher
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Olin Library
Rollins College
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789