[Eril-l] Films on Demand embed problem

Annie Erdmann erdmann at simmons.edu
Thu Feb 18 07:38:20 PST 2016

Hi Josh,

We were having problems with access to Films on Demand in general and when
I contacted the support team, they discovered that our IP range had been
messed up with the move to their new platform.
I think it is worth a try to just double check your IP range(s) with them.

annie

*Annie Erdmann*
(she/ her/ hers)
Digital Assets/ eResources Librarian