[Eril-l] Frequency of Statistics Gathering

Eric Elmore Eric.Elmore at utsa.edu
Fri Feb 26 11:10:03 PST 2016

We do usage stats harvest twice a year.  Once in September to pick up the current year's half of the previous fiscal year, and again in February to get the complete previous calendar year.
We go to the admin sites of our vendors directly.  We do have the serialssolutions Counter product, but we're still in the evaluation stage with that.  We've had some discrepancies with numbers and issues with admin logins , typical stuff.  And some vendors just don't allow 3rd party services, so we have to harvest some ourselves no matter what. :)

Eric Elmore                                                             |
Electronic Resources Coordinator                     |
The University of Texas at San Antonio            |
One UTSA Circle                                                     |
San Antonio, TX.  78249-0671                             |
(O)210-458-4916/(F)210-458-4577                    |
Eric.elmore at utsa.edu<mailto:Eric.elmore at utsa.edu>                                         |