[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Sara Colglazier scolglaz at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:12:21 PST 2016

Hello,

Suddenly we are unable to access articles at Oxford UP.
In Chrome I get:
[image: Inline image 1]
In Firefox:
[image: Inline image 2]

Firefox also blocked at the Journal level to begin with because "This
website does not supply identity information."

Once one gets past that, things look somewhat normal until one actually
tries to access an article.

Coming straight from our OpenURL resolver, I get the above error messages.
Same when I try the DOI (like http://dx.doi.org/~).

Are others experiencing similar problems, or is it on our end only?
Thanks, Sara

--
Sara Colglazier
Electronic Resources Management and Discovery Services Librarian