[Eril-l] Films on Demand embed problem

Pamela L Contakos P.Contakos at mcla.edu
Thu Feb 18 08:56:31 PST 2016

That’s exactly what happened to us. Suddenly embedded videos weren’t working and it was because our IP addresses got messed up somehow when they migrated to the new platform.

Pamela Contakos
Digital Services Librarian
Freel Library
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (MCLA)
375 Church Street, North Adams, MA 01247
phone: 413.662.5542