September 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Sep 1 07:55:34 PDT 2020
Ending: Thu Sep 24 14:21:46 PDT 2020
- [Eril-l] Learning from Videos of Real Patients
- [Eril-l] Fact. 006594 van Lists.eril-l
- [Eril-l] Access to Springer
- [Eril-l] Issues with creating accounts with Ebsco?
- [Eril-l] overdrive and SAML authentication
- [Eril-l] PlumX results for social media returning an error message
- [Eril-l] Job vacancy: Subscriptions Coordinator
- [Eril-l] August CopyTalk Webinar on Copyright LibGuides
- [Eril-l] AIP Publishing launches First Digital Book Collection
- [Eril-l] publishers freezing prices for 2021?
- [Eril-l] Job Posting - Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian Bryn Mawr College
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Cataloging
- [Eril-l] Overdrive metadata
- [Eril-l] EBSCOHost and Chrome on Mac
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Creating a Strategic Library Communication Plan to Convey the Library's Value and Values
- [Eril-l] Free Virtual Summit on SeamlessAccess
- [Eril-l] Inconsistencies in COUNTER reports over time
- [Eril-l] CCH Intelliconnect
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Expand the Horizon: Challenges and Opportunities in Working with Metadata for Unusual Content Types
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Crisis Communications for Libraries
- [Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement, Metadata (Cataloging) Librarians, National Agricultural Library in Beltsville, MD. Closes September 23, 2020
- [Eril-l] Core e-Forum: Regarding Library Database Cleanup
- [Eril-l] Downtime of subsidiary Cambridge websites on Saturday, September 19th
- [Eril-l] Core e-Forum: From Reactive to Proactive: Tech Today and Post-COVID
- [Eril-l] Press release: Visualized Cancer Medicine – new journal “in which videos play a critical role”
- [Eril-l] Call for speakers - OpenAthens Access Lab 2021, 16-17 March
- [Eril-l] EBSCO down?
- [Eril-l] Don’t Miss These September NISO Virtual Events!
- [Eril-l] Submitting issues to EBSCO
- [Eril-l] Tracking annual inflationary increases at the item level payment
- [Eril-l] Public Performance Rights License for HBO or Amazon Prime?
- [Eril-l] October CopyTalk -- Fair Use as Cultural Appropriation
- [Eril-l] Duke University Press Content Site Outage
- [Eril-l] Duke University Press Content Site Outage - Issue Resolved
- [Eril-l] Authentication Error on ProQuest--OpenAthens
- [Eril-l] BioOne Complete Welcomes New Title for 2021
- [Eril-l] Job Posting - Collection Services Librarian at Goucher College
- [Eril-l] EBSCO databases sluggishness and timing out
- [Eril-l] Project Muse website down?
Stephanie P Hess
- [Eril-l] Fwd: Survey Invitation: COVID-19 and academic library technical services operations/management
- [Eril-l] Springer Palgrave journal oddness?
- [Eril-l] Notice Regarding Project MUSE Access Issues
- [Eril-l] collection dev policies and software
- [Eril-l] Update: Project MUSE Access Issues
- [Eril-l] EBSCO issue w/ vendors -- ebooks not accessible via EDS, only Pub Finder
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Metadata
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Development & Management
Last message date:
Thu Sep 24 14:21:46 PDT 2020
Archived on: Thu Sep 24 15:05:23 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).