[Eril-l] FW: [External] EBSCO issue w/ vendors -- ebooks not accessible via EDS, only Pub Finder

Heidi Card cardh at duq.edu
Fri Sep 25 07:57:08 PDT 2020

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I had initially written to see if anyone was having a similar issue with EBSCO, but I'm getting a good education here, too.

Enjoy your weekend -

Heidi

Heidi Card (she/her), MA, MLIS
Access & Discovery Librarian, Collections & Metadata Services
Gumberg Library | Duquesne University
600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282
cardh at duq.edu<mailto:cardh at duq.edu> | 412.396.5233
www.duq.edu/library<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.duq.edu%2Flibrary&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ce13e7b8b1e714bd119ac08d61e4712cc%7C12c44311cf844e4195c38df690b1eb61%7C0%7C0%7C636729687933799303&sdata=ybuuCRW9rR7EdLRQHY%2FMZ1J%2F5COPPmkMUe6G5F7pD0M%3D&reserved=0>