[Eril-l] What kind of online tool do you use to track reference and instruction statistics?

James C. Miller millerjc at hollins.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:32:32 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We use Zoho to track our reference interactions (answering reference or informational questions) and our instruction statistics (how many instruction sessions, for which class, for how long, etc).

We're considering ditching Zoho. Do any of you have software recommendations for this kind of data collection? Google Docs? We want something that is easy to use, exports well, and offers a few different options when entering the data (customizable fields for dropdowns, etc).

Thanks for reading,
James

James Miller | Discovery & Sciences Liaison Librarian (pronouns: he/him/his)
Wyndham Robertson Library

Need research help? Make an appointment with me: <https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min> https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min<https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min?month-view=enabled>

Hollins University
7950 E. Campus Drive: Box 9000