[Eril-l] Downtime of subsidiary Cambridge websites on Saturday, September 19th

Susan Soule ssoule at cambridge.org
Wed Sep 16 04:56:21 PDT 2020

A number of our websites, not including Cambridge Core, will be undergoing maintenance on Saturday, September 19th.  We expect them to be unavailable for approximately 12 hours starting at 3 am EDT.

The websites that will be affected are:

African Bibliography
Anglo-Saxon Bibliography
Ben Jonson Online
Cambridge Law Reports
Dictionary of Irish Biography
Financial History Review Bibliography
Historical Statistics of the United States
International Federation for Theatre Research (IFTR) member service area: single sign-on
Stahl Online
Urban History Bibliography

These websites will be up and running normally as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Susan Soule
Library Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press
One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20
New York, NY 10006
USA
Tel: 001 212 337 5019
Mobile: 001 646 468 4942
Email: ssoule at cambridge.org<mailto:ssoule at cambridge.org>

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.