[Eril-l] Wiley e-journal proxy access setup - is there anything unique about this vendor config?

Parrott,Denise Denise.Parrott at nscc.ca
Mon Sep 28 10:48:43 PDT 2020

Hi,
Our college is trying to set up a Wiley electronic journal title through EZ Proxy and are not having any luck with off-campus access. Has anyone run into similar problems and found a solution?
We are new to Wiley and seem to be working with several different people at Wiley who don't seem to be working with each other - has anyone come across the best way to resolve technical problems with them?

Thanks,
Denise

Denise Parrott, BA, MLIS
Technical Services Librarian
Nova Scotia Community College
Ivany Campus
Work Cell: 902-456-0838
Web: nscc.ca<https://www.nscc.ca/?utm_source=email-sig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20signature%20link>

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Nova Scotia Community College and is intended for a specific individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.