[Eril-l] Public Performance Rights License for HBO or Amazon Prime?

Lee Adams lee.adams at csueastbay.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:22:56 PDT 2020

Thanks for asking that clarifying question, Theresa. We did first check
with all of our existing streaming services and it's not included or
available from them. The film is Walkout
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkout_(film)>, which is a fictionalized
account of a true story (of student protests in LA). HBO made the film and
aired it in 2006. We will email HBO to ask about PPR, but I thought I'd
also reach out to the ERIL collective wisdom to learn of anyone's
experiences with HBO or Amazon Prime and PPR.

Lee
Lee Adams, MLIS, MA
E-Resources Librarian
Library Liaison to Criminal Justice, Economics, and Hospitality,
Recreation, & Tourism
University Libraries <http://library.csueastbay.edu/home>
California State University, East Bay
Book an appointment with me:
https://csueastbay.libcal.com/appointments/leeadams
Pronouns: She/her
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/annis-lee-adams-55396568/>

   - Get Help <https://www.csueastbay.edu/es/help.html> with enrollment and
   financial aid.
   - CSUEB Cares  <http://www.csueastbay.edu/care/students.html>for
   information about accessibility services, tutoring, counseling, basic needs
   supports, or other issues.
   - CSUEB COVID-19 updates
   <https://www.csueastbay.edu/coronavirus-information/index.html>

*I acknowledge and honor the Ohlone and Chochenyo
<https://sogoreate-landtrust.org/> peoples, past, present, and future, and
all of the original Indigenous peoples of the land upon which California
State University, East Bay stands.*
* Whose land are you on? <https://native-land.ca/>*