[Eril-l] Duke University Press Content Site Outage - Issue Resolved

Kimberly Steinle kimberly.steinle at duke.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:37:53 PDT 2020

Dear Customers and Vendor Partners,

The site outage affecting our humanities and social sciences content platform, read.dukeupress.edu<https://read.dukeupress.edu/>, and the administrative dashboard<https://sitemaster.read.dukeupress.edu/admin/login.aspx> has been resolved. You can now resume normal site usage and access content.

Please refrain from using the administrative dashboard for the next 24 hours. Updates made through the administrative dashboard in the last 24 hours may have been lost.

We apologize again for the inconvenience. If you continue to experience issues with the site, please contact customerrelations at dukeupress.edu<mailto:customerrelations at dukeupress.edu>.

Best regards,

Kimberly Steinle

Library Relations and Sales Manager