[Eril-l] Access to Springer

Kathleen Folger kfolger at umich.edu
Tue Sep 1 08:14:06 PDT 2020

Hi Mandi,

Yes, we just got a report of the same problem. It looks like we'll have
access as normal but, when trying to access content we've purchased, we're
being asked for payment.

-Kathleen
Kathleen M. Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan Library
312 Hatcher North
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190
V:(734) 764-9375
F:(734) 764-0259
kfolger at umich.edu
<kfolger at umich.edu>

My pronouns are she, her, hers – what are yours?