[Eril-l] Update: Project MUSE Access Issues

Melanie Schaffner MBS at press.jhu.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:26:42 PDT 2020

Project MUSE is pleased to report that CISCO has responded to our dispute of the status of the muse.jhu.edu domain in their "TALOS Intelligence" security software product, restoring it to good standing and resolving the accompanying issues of access to our platform. This action should resolve all related access concerns reported in the past 24 hours. Access to the Project MUSE website should now be restored for all authorized users.

We appreciate your patience while we worked to address this situation. Any further questions may be directed to muse at press.jhu.edu<mailto:muse at press.jhu.edu>.

Melanie Schaffner
Director, Sales & Marketing
Project MUSE
mbs at press.jhu.edu<mailto:mbs at press.jhu.edu>
p 410-516-3846 (Eastern Daylight Time)
she/her/hers
[sigmuselogo25th]<https://muse.jhu.edu/>

New privacy regulations prevent us from sharing news and updates from Project MUSE with you unless you have opted-in to our communications. Please be sure you are on the list to get our latest news!
http://bit.ly/MUSESignUp