[Eril-l] Learning from Videos of Real Patients

Rob Penfold robpenfold at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:32:03 PDT 2020

Healthtalk International and Australia has video of patients and their carers talking about what it is really like
to live with a condition. Not sure how much of the assessment / treatment side would be captured but some may (for example there is a mental health and shared decision making section on HealthTalk Australia, Regards Rob

http://healthtalk.org/

http://healthtalkaustralia.org/
[https://healthtalkaustralia.org/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/img/pixel.png]<http://healthtalkaustralia.org/>
Home - Healthtalk Australia<http://healthtalkaustralia.org/>
Healthtalk Australia harnesses the power of stories & rigorous research to understand & share experiences of health & social care.
healthtalkaustralia.org