September 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Sep 1 06:51:13 PDT 2016
Ending: Fri Sep 30 14:36:33 PDT 2016
- [Eril-l] Discovery and Resource Management Systems Unit Coordinator vacancy announcement
- [Eril-l] Next FOLIOForum: Sept. 7: Participation Channels in FOLIO - How to Engage
- [Eril-l] FW: ACRL NEC ERMIG > Call for Proposals! E-Resources Management Toolkit
- [Eril-l] JOB: Electronic Resources Librarian/Assistant Professor
- [Eril-l] How are you innovating in the library?
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Wrangling License Agreements
- [Eril-l] Call for Papers: 2017 Acquisitions Institute at Timberline Lodge
- [Eril-l] Metadata Librarian position - University of Guelph, Ontario
- [Eril-l] Orbis Cascade Alliance launched Wiley EBA pilot
- [Eril-l] Job Announcement: Library Technician 3, Oregon State University
- [Eril-l] Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP) is seeking an Editorial Intern
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Systems and Technical Services Librarian / University of Nevada, Las Vegas / William S. Boyd School of Law
Quigley, Brian J
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Using FAST for Faster Workflows and Discovery
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Preservation
- [Eril-l] Charleston Conference: 16th Health Sciences Lively Lunch
- [Eril-l] Attend NISO's Virtual Conference on E-Books! Wednesday, October 5
- [Eril-l] Asking patrons to login to electronic resources both on and off campus
- [Eril-l] Schedulers
- [Eril-l] FOLIOForum: Primer on FOLIO Code, Sept. 21, 11 AM EDT
- [Eril-l] **Survey** Library Text and Data Mining (TDM) **Responses requested by Sept. 30th**
- [Eril-l] ALCTS is accepting nominations for the 2017 First Step Award
- [Eril-l] Celebrate Innovation with ALCTS’s ProQuest Coutts Award for Innovation in Electronic Resources Management
- [Eril-l] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?
- [Eril-l] Metadata and Digital Services Librarian
- [Eril-l] Corrected: Cambridge adopted a similar platform to Taylor & Francis
- [Eril-l] Reminder: Survey on Distribution of Electronic Resources Management (ERM) Responsibilities Among Academic Librarians in the US closes Friday Sept. 23
David Edward Macaulay
- [Eril-l] Electronic Resources Acquisitions and Licensing Librarian
- [Eril-l] Electronic journal holdings in local catalog
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Library of Congress BIBFRAME Developments
- [Eril-l] NISO Releases Altmetrics Recommended Practice
- [Eril-l] FOLIOForum: Integrating the Library into New Methods of Research, Oct. 5, 11 AM ET
- [Eril-l] Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian, Appalachian State University
- [Eril-l] ACRL CJCLS Awards - now accepting applications
Erin L. Crane
- [Eril-l] Work for UCF! Acquisitions and Collection Assessment Librarian - Position Open
- [Eril-l] Science Direct down?
- [Eril-l] Position Announcement: Electronic Resources Librarian at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio
- [Eril-l] **Survey** Library Text and Data Mining (TDM) **Responses requested by Sept. 30th** FINAL WEEK
- [Eril-l] ACRL NEC ERMIG --> Registration now open for Eresources Management Toolkit
- [Eril-l] TellMeMore/Rosetta Stone issues, anyone else experiencing this?
- [Eril-l] One Week Left Before This NISO Virtual Conference on Ebooks! Wednesday, October 5
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Putting the Link in Linked Data
- [Eril-l] Consider Hosting an ALCTS E-Forum!
Rebecca Kemp Goldfinger
- [Eril-l] LexisNexis contact?
- [Eril-l] Ulrich's Serials Librarianship Award
- [Eril-l] NASIG 32nd Annual Conference: Call for Proposals
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] sharing cancellations with campus faculty
- [Eril-l] skillsoft?
Amy Lynn Fry
- [Eril-l] ALCTS 2017 Outstanding Collaboration Citation nominations sought
Last message date:
Fri Sep 30 14:36:33 PDT 2016
Archived on: Tue Apr 21 22:16:05 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).