[Eril-l] [FORGED] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Susan Henthorn Susan_Henthorn at berea.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:29:33 PDT 2016

Kimberly,

If you are testing this on a mobile device, you may have to scroll a bit to get to the list.

Like Jennifer, I had no difficulty with the link with any device (phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop) - the list is just more obvious when using a laptop or desktop computer.

Susan
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
Susan K. Henthorn, Reference Librarian &
Electronic Resources Coordinator
Hutchins Library, Room 213                                                  (859) 985-3268
Berea College                                                   susan_henthorn at berea.edu<mailto:susan_henthorn at berea.edu>
Berea, KY   40404
community.berea.edu/hutchinslibrary/people/susanhenthorn.asp<http://community.berea.edu/hutchinslibrary/people/susanhenthorn.asp>
digital.berea.edu
A problem well stated is a problem well solved.  -  Charles Kettering
Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org<http://emailcharter.org/>