[Eril-l] [FORGED] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Tristan C Collier tcollier at cambridge.org
Wed Sep 21 02:07:13 PDT 2016

Hi Kara,

Thanks for this suggestion. I agree that this could help get readers to their desired material quicker.  I’ll feed your idea back to the team for prioritisation.

We are actively prioritising now for post-launch development and have a significant amount of work to sift, but I’m sure this will be a weighty item for consideration.

Best wishes
Tristan