[Eril-l] [FORGED] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Kara Hart kstrosch at wellesley.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:35:29 PDT 2016

Hi Tristan,
Since we are all giving you some feedback.
I've gone into our Account Settings and added our Open URL link resolver
image and links.  The link resolver only shows in the Linked References
section.  The link resolver should be showing up in the 'Get Access' menu
when we do not subscribe to a particular title, so that our patrons can
check our other resources for full-text or place an Interlibrary loan
request.
Recommending to a Librarian that we purchase another Cambridge Core title
does not help the patron get what they need immediately.  Can this option
be added?
Kara

​
~~~ Kara S. Hart
Systems Librarian - Library & Technology Services
-
Wellesley College