[Eril-l] Schedulers

Jan Jourdain jmjourdain at amherst.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:38:10 PDT 2016

Multiple departments at Amherst have been happily using https://whentowork.com/ for the past few years.

Thanks -

Jan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet M. Jourdain
Head of Library Information Technology
Amherst College Library
Amherst, MA 01002-5000
(413) 542-8209

From: Eril-l [mailto:eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org] On Behalf Of Funaro, Melissa
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 11:21 AM
To: Ann Erdmann; Melissa Belvadi
Cc: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] Schedulers

We have the same number. The main library uses Shiftboard as well and they have maybe 30 students. We just started using the program. I am not sure how much it costs but it's great. We open up the shifts that are available and the students sign up. If they can't take the shift they can open it up to other students to take. I have done the manual thing and I can relate to the time and effort it takes to make the schedule. Here is a link to the google doc I use to keep https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THqVeCI7iNP5JwkuYzoFca47btn41lXIirLwth4dmGM/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/y3sQb3efc5hlTo6rBDwtfwYm20zoLKIEVvc0_e1ozTrDo1ktMFwChAeaDApW4PaentiKrA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THqVeCI7iNP5JwkuYzoFca47btn41lXIirLwth4dmGM/edit?usp=sharing>

Copy of StudentSchedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THqVeCI7iNP5JwkuYzoFca47btn41lXIirLwth4dmGM/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Spring2015 Time/ Day, Sun, Sun/ Staff, Mon, Mon/ Staff, Tues, Tues/ Staff, Wed, Wed/ Staff, Thu, Thu/ Staff, Fri, Fri/ Staff, Sat, Sat/ Staff 10: 00-10: 30, PG, PG, PG, PG, PG, GWM, GB, GWM, Students 10: 30-11: 00, PG, PG, PG, PG, PG, GWM, GB, GWM, x, NB 11: 00-11: 30, PG, PG, PG, PG, PG, GW...

Hope this helps

Melissa