[Eril-l] skillsoft?

Amy Lynn Fry afry at bgsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:41:13 PDT 2016

Do any of you have subscriptions to Skillsoft content? Like, through the library? If so, could you contact me? We've been asked to "look into" it, but it doesn't seem like the kind of content libraries usually provide, and the salesperson (?) I just talked to kept talking about doing a needs assessment to put together learning packages, and I just want to try some stuff out and get some pricing, right? So it was very clear we didn't speak the same language at all, and I really think I need to talk to a librarian who can guide me how to approach this type of company. Thanks.

Amy

Amy Fry
Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian
Jerome Library
Bowling Green, OH 43403
afry at bgsu.edu<mailto:afry at bgsu.edu>
email is the best way to reach me