[Eril-l] [FORGED] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Loder, Julie L julie.loder at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Sep 20 14:34:21 PDT 2016

We agree with this feedback about the OpenURL link.  Even if we do not have another online source, our link resolver menu will allow users to quickly get to the ILL form or a print version.

Thank you.

Julie

From: Eril-l [mailto:eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org] On Behalf Of Kara Hart
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:35 PM
To: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] [FORGED] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Hi Tristan,
Since we are all giving you some feedback.
I've gone into our Account Settings and added our Open URL link resolver image and links.  The link resolver only shows in the Linked References section.  The link resolver should be showing up in the 'Get Access' menu when we do not subscribe to a particular title, so that our patrons can check our other resources for full-text or place an Interlibrary loan request.
Recommending to a Librarian that we purchase another Cambridge Core title does not help the patron get what they need immediately.  Can this option be added?
Kara

​
~~~ Kara S. Hart
Systems Librarian - Library & Technology Services
-
Wellesley College