[Eril-l] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Stephen Francoeur stephen.francoeur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:13:49 PDT 2016

Does anyone know if we can set the "Only search content I have access to"
checkbox so that by default it is checked? I'd prefer to limit people to
the content we actually have access to and then let them change that if
they want to expand the scope of their search.

Stephen Francoeur
User Experience Librarian
Baruch College
New York, NY