[Eril-l] Cambridge adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis?

Diane Westerfield Diane.Westerfield at ColoradoCollege.edu
Mon Sep 19 11:16:06 PDT 2016

Hey everybody,

I was trying to log into Cambridge today and noticed the new "Cambridge Core" seems to have adopted the same bad platform as Taylor & Francis, just with different branding. Dumbed down, no Advanced Search, no Journal Titles A-Z, generic Bootstrap look, hard to see what you have access to until you drill down to the article level.

https://www.cambridge.org/core
http://taylorandfrancis.com/

I'm unable to articulate in a polite way my displeasure so I'll just leave those links for others to browse, unhappily.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661