[Eril-l] sharing cancellations with campus faculty

Mary Bailey redhead at ksu.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:36:59 PDT 2016

Not being part of the group that did that work, I don't know just how the information was assess, only that is was part of the discussion and decision making.  Sorry that's not very helpful.

- Mary

Mary Bailey
Continuing Resources Librarian
Kansas State University Libraries
Manhattan, KS 66506
(785) 532-0678
redhead at ksu.edu

NASIG Awards and Recognition Committee Chair  2016/2017