[Eril-l] Electronic journal holdings in local catalog

Sheldon, Karen karen.sheldon at delval.edu
Wed Sep 21 08:07:42 PDT 2016

We have been removing catalog records for our electronic journal holdings in our local catalog and have been considering removing bound periodicals from the catalog as well. We advertise it as the Book/DVD Catalog and encourage student to use the A-Z list to find all periodicals.

What are other libraries doing? Do you maintain local catalog records for bound periodicals?

Karen Sheldon
Electronic and Instructional Services Librarian
Color Guard Team Adviser
Delaware Valley University
700 East Butler Ave., Doylestown PA 18901
215.489.4968 | karen.sheldon at delval.edu<mailto:karen.sheldon at delval.edu>