May 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue May 1 07:27:26 PDT 2018
Ending: Thu May 31 14:44:08 PDT 2018
- [Eril-l] Early bird registration for the 2018 NASIG Annual Conference ends on 5/11
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] Springer and WAM proxy woes
Divan, Linda A
- [Eril-l] Resolved was RE: Springer and WAM proxy woes
- [Eril-l] Springer and WAM proxy woes - one error
Boissy, Robert, Springer US
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Present and Future Challenges of Cataloging Special Collections Material
- [Eril-l] Request for Link Resolver Feedback, 2nd edition
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Introduction to R for Libraries, part 1
- [Eril-l] Call for presenters -- ALCTS Electronic Resources Interest Group -- ALA 2018 in New Orleans
- [Eril-l] RSS feeds now available from Cambridge Core
- [Eril-l] UKSG 2019 Call for Topics
- [Eril-l] Troubleshooting a specific online journal-please help!
- [Eril-l] eBook weeding policy
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Introduction to R for Libraries, part 2
- [Eril-l] ILL of eBooks: terms and conditions
- [Eril-l] CLIPP Publications Call for Proposals
John C. Garrison
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] OpenAthens: Pros? Cons?
Hwang, Amy L
- [Eril-l] Early bird and hotel registration for NASIG ending soon
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] There's still time to register for ALCTS Annual preconferences!
- [Eril-l] CALL FOR CONDENSED CASE STUDIES: Upcoming LITA Guide
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Introduction to R for Libraries, part 3
- [Eril-l] Drug Ads in DSM library
- [Eril-l] ACS and pay-per-view - would you be interested?
Jackie S. DeLong
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Head of Cataloging, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
Sanabria, Sarah Haight
- [Eril-l] Is www.lyrasis.org reachable for you?
- [Eril-l] Last day for early bird registration for NASIG - 5/11
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] FW: ACS and pay-per-view - would you be interested?
van Sickle, Jennifer
- [Eril-l] Duquesne University - Two Open Librarian Positions
- [Eril-l] Timing of Discovery versus LMS
- [Eril-l] Influence Change By Wrestling With Issues of Authentication, Access & Security, May 22-23, Baltimore, MD
- [Eril-l] CE instructor for e-resources licensing
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Virtual Preconference - The Road to Electronic Information Accessibility: How Do We Increase Student Success?
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] Survey: E-Resource Holdings in OCLC
engler at stolaf.edu
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Metadata Technologies Librarian
- [Eril-l] Pre-creating EBSCOhost, Proquest Ebook central, Adobe ID accounts.
- [Eril-l] FOLIO Forum May 23: GOKb Status update
Hartnett, Eric J
- [Eril-l] MLA Paid Job Posting - exhibitor of e-resource SSO access technology
- [Eril-l] LibInsight versus Microsoft Power BI
- [Eril-l] Usage Statistical Tool
Peter D Verheyen
- [Eril-l] Proquest ebook central full download problem on smartphones
- [Eril-l] Join us for a discussion on Accessibility Compliance and Electronic Resources at ALA
Duggan, Lori Lynn
- [Eril-l] Fwd: FW: ALCTS President's Program in New Orleans
- [Eril-l] Seeking roommate for ALA New Orleans
Leigh Ann DePope
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Electronic Resources Interest Group Program at ALA Conference in New Orleans
- [Eril-l] PTPL 2018 Scholarship Announcement
- [Eril-l] ALA Annual 2018: New Research in Collection Management and Development
- [Eril-l] Vendor Registration Open for 2018 Missouri Library Association Conference
- [Eril-l] Coding with XML for Efficiencies in Cataloging and Metadata
- [Eril-l] Free UKSG Webinar
- [Eril-l] Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) - vendor registration for annual conference
- [Eril-l] Registration Open for OER: From Vision to Action Conference
- [Eril-l] Call for speakers: OpenAthens Conference 2019
- [Eril-l] Dean position
- [Eril-l] Faculty status and technical services responsibilities
- [Eril-l] IET partners with Publons to show credibility of its peer reviewers
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Virtual Preconference is Next Week -- The Road to Electronic Information Accessibility: How Do We Increase Student Success?
- [Eril-l] Haaretz
- [Eril-l] Online Writing Tutoring
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Virtual Preconference: The Road to Electronic Information Accessibility: How Do We Increase Student Success?
- [Eril-l] Washington Post: site license available for academic institutions?
Last message date:
Thu May 31 14:44:08 PDT 2018
Archived on: Thu May 31 14:44:12 PDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).