[Eril-l] OpenAthens: Pros? Cons?

Wisofsky, Tami WisofskyT at uhv.edu
Wed May 9 06:39:03 PDT 2018

The access links provided by OpenAthens use their proxy to authenticate.
No, we do not authenticate our EZ Proxy via OpenAthens. We continue to host our own separate EZ Proxy server for the titles we were not able to migrate to OpenAthens because the products cannot be authenticated with OpenAthens, even with their proxy.
T.