[Eril-l] Resolved was RE: Springer and WAM proxy woes

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue May 1 08:08:02 PDT 2018

I had one response from another library that Springer hadn't been working for them either. As of this morning, Springer e-books and e-journals are working just fine.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661