[Eril-l] Washington Post: site license available for academic institutions?

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Thu May 31 14:44:08 PDT 2018

Hi Adrian, We are in the process of doing this. Our contact is Briana Scalzone, the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
briana.scalzone at washpost.com<mailto:briana.scalzone at washpost.com>
202-334-6691

Good luck! Jean
Electronic Resources Librarian
William & Mary Libraries

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Adrian Graham <adrian.graham at austincc.edu<mailto:adrian.graham at austincc.edu>> wrote:

Does anyone have an institutional site license for The Washington Post<https://www.washingtonpost.com/>? Do you have a sales contact you could share with me? I'm getting nowhere with the website support or subscriptions department. Everything I'm seeing looks geared to individual subscribers only, including their academic rate<https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/acqlite/edu-offer/>.

Thanks in advance!

~ Adrian
--
Adrian Graham, MSIS
e-Resources Librarian / Assistant Professor