[Eril-l] Troubleshooting a specific online journal-please help!

Carissa Hernandez serialscreed at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:34:01 PDT 2018

Hello,
Would someone please help?
We have an online journal that we just cannot get to work. We should have
full-text access but when a user navigates to an article, the user gets a
web page that asks them to subscribe.Is there someone out there that is
knowledgeable about IP addresses, proxy servers, authentications, Full Text
Finder in Ebsco "Go to Publisher's site", etc. that would please write to
me off-list? There I can share with you the journal in question and a
narrative with screen shots so you can see the process and maybe identify
the problem.
I have spent weeks going over this with our proxy vendor, the publisher,
Ebsco support, and our local IT and have gotten nowhere. (I do not think
the problem is related to Ebsco at all). I am hoping someone on this list
that is savvy with this stuff may be able to spot the problem and give me
advice on how to proceed.
I can be reached at
chernandez at muih.edu

Thank you,