[Eril-l] OpenAthens: Pros? Cons?

Elizabeth Siler esiler3 at uncc.edu
Wed May 9 06:45:35 PDT 2018

Can you give us an idea of what the resources are that don't work with
OpenAthens at all, and need EZProxy?

Thanks!

Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 at uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu