[Eril-l] ACS and pay-per-view - would you be interested?

Beth Jacoby bjacoby at ycp.edu
Thu May 10 08:59:36 PDT 2018

​We're also under 5000 FTE with no graduate chem program. Our cpu is around
$10 based on our annual rate to the CORE package, but it's actually higher.
Our chemistry department paid for batches of tokens several years in a row,
the cost of which I didn't add into the CPU calculation. Now that all those
tokens are gone and we have no plans to get more, I expect our CPU to
increase because our patrons won't have access to non-subscribed titles.

Beth

Beth Jacoby
Content Development Librarian
Schmidt Library