[Eril-l] Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) - vendor registration for annual conference

Jennifer Bazeley bazelejw at miamioh.edu
Tue May 22 07:27:53 PDT 2018

Sponsor and exhibitor registration is now available for the Academic
Library Association of Ohio’s 44th annual conference, “Take Action!
Conveying Value, Cultivating Success”. This year’s event will be held at
the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Columbus, OH, and we expect
that approximately 300 library and information professionals will be in
attendance.

*Exhibitors*
By registering as an exhibitor for the ALAO Annual Conference, your
organization’s name will appear in the program, be displayed in the large
meeting room, and posted on the conference web site. The exhibitor area
will be open throughout the day on Friday, and will include no-conflict
time(s).

*Sponsors*
Along with the opportunity to display your products or services as an
exhibitor, we are also offering a variety of opportunities to be a
conference sponsor. If you cannot attend the conference in person, consider
being a sponsor as a means of getting your organization’s name out to the
Ohio academic librarian community.

Details and registration links are available online at
https://www.alaoweb.org/conferences/2018/sponsors/.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the above.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bazeley (ALAO CPC Vendor Coordinator)

Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions
Miami University Libraries
King Library 312
Oxford, OH 45056
p. 513.529.4216 | e. bazelejw at miamioh.edu