[Eril-l] ACS and pay-per-view - would you be interested?

Jim Hobbs hobbs at loyno.edu
Thu May 10 09:31:56 PDT 2018

Our cost per use in 2017 was about $47.  Our chemistry program is small
and strictly undergraduate.  Was unaware of the token arrangement.
Frustration just begins to describe our situation.

Jim Hobbs

Jim Hobbs, Associate Professor, Online Services Coordinator, Monroe Library, Loyola University New Orleans, 6363 St. Charles Ave., Box 198, New Orleans, LA  70118-6195 USA.
504-864-7126 hobbs at loyno.edu  http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2481-8205
Liaison for Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Physics, and Psychological Sciences Departments.  Interlibrary loan supervisor.
he / him / his