[Eril-l] Usage Statistical Tool

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Wed May 16 11:55:32 PDT 2018

Excellent point about the new SUSHI protocol! And COUNTER R5. My previous comment about the pain of implementing SUSHI referred to the hoops you currently have to go through with some big content providers to get the SUSHI connection to work consistently, as well as to the fact that there are still significant numbers of providers who haven’t implemented the protocol. My hope is that will all change for the better.

Steve