[Eril-l] LibInsight versus Microsoft Power BI

Bee Bornheimer bbornheimer at sandiego.edu
Wed May 16 12:36:30 PDT 2018

I have played around with a free version of QlikView, which has been really
fun to help me visualize certain elements of our data. Unfortunately the
free version is limited to one user so I can't share all the magical things
I'm seeing in our data at this point.  Even just having a dashboard for
myself is quite useful though.