[Eril-l] Request for Link Resolver Feedback, 2nd edition

Patricia Dover prdover at sewanee.edu
Wed May 2 05:32:35 PDT 2018

Hello!

Someone else recently asked on here about experience switching from SFX to
EBSCO’s Full Text Finder. We are also looking at switching to Full Text
Finder, but from Proquest 360. (Our discovery tool is Innovative’s Encore
Duet, which is basically Encore with a “back end” of EBSCO EDS.)

Can anyone provide insight on this switch, either publicly or privately?

How have your librarians and users liked the new public interface? Have
there been any complaints? Does it seem to work better or worse than 360?

Is there any administrative functionality that was lost or gained by
switching? Do you find it easy to administer?

What would you do differently during the migration/implementation phase if
you were to do it again?

Thanks in advance!

Patricia Dover

Electronic Resources Librarian